Most of you would be aware that HSPA has worked relentlessly with various Government Authorities, District Fee Regulatory Committee, Schools Parent Associations in Hyderabad to curb the “assumed practice of fee hike year-on-year”. While we have reached to a point that we are treated as a significant party in any such discussions by Government, Regulators, Legal System as well as Media; one of the suggestion that’s coming out very strongly across during our consultations with various advisors in the society that HSPA should take the lead, hire a senior counsel to file & front end a case in HC of AP on the fee regulation and to protect the GO MS 91 on behalf of lacs of parents in AP and it should not be left to individual school parents / parent associations to deal with big muscles of school management.
In order to make a significant towards that, we require various Parent Associations to come forward and support by:
- Suggest some leading senior counsel(s) who can fight for this cause with strong conviction.
- Suggest some leading senior counsel(s) who can fight for this cause with strong conviction, for almost free ??
Based on our discussion with various advisors, the approximate fee for senior counsel to represent our case with sufficient seriousness & desired output would be around 5-6 lacs …. For this to happen, we require various Parent Associations to come forward and suggest ways on how this kind of fund can gathered to meet the requirements of legal proceedings with senior counsels payouts. What avenues do each one of you feel would be the fastest & easiest (million dollar question?)
- Can we ask each of the school association to atleast fund Ten thousand each to HSPA?
- Or can atleast 60- 70 plus active / committed members contribute 10K or more?
- Or can atleast 100 plus active / committed members contribute 5K or more?
- Try out a different route to get large funds from external sources – NGOs, corporate foundations or corporate/ social sectors?
Let each member of this group provide with the best option you feel would be practical & can be implemented. Maybe we should have individual opinions by Feb 3rd. Write to us @ email@example.com