Thanks to those 100plus parents who spared their personal time on Sunday & met up for 2hrs to share their experiences, views, thoughts & forward visions on how to save this society from the greedy school managements, trying to deprive quality school education out of middle class parents today.
1. Most parents agreed that the very reason they're supporting this movement is not because they can't afford the hike today, but to make sure they help the thousands of other parents, today who have already moved their children to different schools as they couldn't afford to pay the hiked up fees.
2. Many even agreed that the time being spent for this cause, they can very well earn more than required to pay the hiked up fees, but how about those other unfortunate parents who can't still manage ?
3. Please be aware that HSPA or DPaS is a group of professionals & businessmen who are spending their valuable time for a better society & not for some recognition or for any commercial/political interests. Just to make our bit of effort for better tomorrow & better society in India.
4. When almost all schools are run by a trusts, at is the motive behind charging thousands of rupees & adding almost no additional facilities in the school campus ?
- Can't we expect a decently maintained toilets with soaps for children in schools, which are charging thousands of rupees as fees? That too in the swine flu era ?
- Can't we expect hygienic conditions in the schools, with regular pest control in place?
- Can't we expect a decent playground ?
- Can't we expect school administration treat parents as partners in their success & treat them with respect than threaten them ?
- Why only few parents get best treatment & not others ? Are all parents not paying same amount as fees ?
- Don't we expect proper communication from schools via SMS, Email etc, when the whole world is automated ?
Think over parents, what you demand is what you get. If you feel the active parents are doing that for their vested interest or they don't have any other work, you're mistaken & you're in deepest of the cover you can expect in life. After all remember, we're here to repay our debt to future generation & not to enjoy what the past generation gave us.
Wake up, unite & pass this message all over & do you bit for the future society.
You don't have theluxury of time, yesterday is gone, you don't know what is tomorrow for you. Its only today that we have with us, what can be done, can be done today only.